Honey Glazed Chicken Barbeque. Honey barbecue glazed chicken is a chicken dish that requires very little effort but packs a lot of juicy flavor. I prefer boneless chicken thighs for this, but you could use halved boneless chicken breasts as well. The chicken cooks in a slow cooker in a honey/barbecue/soy sauce.
In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients. Pile the chicken up to one side of the barbecue, off the heat, so it keeps warm. Rest the butter pan on the grill bars, off the direct heat, so the butter gently melts and mixes with the lime and soy. You can have Honey Glazed Chicken Barbeque using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Glazed Chicken Barbeque
- You need of Chicken fillet.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of barbeque sauce.
- You need 1 dozen of petit potatoes.
- You need 4 stalks of spinach.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoe slice.
- You need 5 pcs of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
This Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe creates mouth watering chicken in a tasty caramelized glazed. It's an easy recipe for a quick weeknight meal! Pro Tips: Notes on Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken Breasts To Brine or Not To Brine. A suggested brine would be two cups water and one tablespoons table salt for an hour or two.
Honey Glazed Chicken Barbeque step by step
- Boil petit potatoes with salted water..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on each side. Fry in medium heat with butter until cooked and golden brown. Set aside..
- In the same pan: add one more tbsp butter. Stir fry onions and garlic..
- Add sugar and honey. Stir until sugar melts. Then add barbeque sauce..
- Add spinnach and let simmer until cooked. Then add tomatoes..
- Drain the cooked potatoes and chicken into the pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix until all is coated with the sauce. Serve..
Rub all over the chicken and between the breast meat and skin. Gas-Grill Instructions: Heat all burners of a gas grill to medium low. I made this last night; it was a big hit with my boyfriend. I used more honey and pepper flakes, and about half of the soy sauce. I'm sure you have everything on hand in your pantry to make this simple but tasty honey bbq chicken recipe.