White chocolate peppermint brownies:. As good as plain chocolate brownies are, we wanted brownies sturdy enough to be topped and flavored with a variety of options. Peppermint bark brownies are the perfect combination of fudgy chocolate brownie and rich white chocolate frosting with a crunchy peppermint topping. This recipe is simple and quick to put together thanks to a few foodie shortcuts.
It is so rich, festive, and delicious. White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies – Lightly sweet, dense chocolate brownies topped with melted white chocolate and crushed peppermints for a simple, easy and tasty dessert to help celebrate the season. Christmas colors and winter flavors are swirled into these share-able, mail-able, irresistible treats. You can cook White chocolate peppermint brownies: using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White chocolate peppermint brownies:
- You need 1 box of Fudge Brownie mix.
- It’s of Eggs (per box directions).
- It’s of Oil (per box directions).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Peppermint Extract (i left this out).
- Prepare 10 oz of Peppermint Melting Chips or White chocolate melting Chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crushed Candy Canes or Starlight Mints.
This post is sponsored by Bob's Red Mill, whose products make it easy to create gifts of home baked love. Dollop the peppermint chocolate onto the brownie batter and swirl in with a table knife. Sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top. The white chocolate ganache you top them with dresses these brownies up for the holidays.
White chocolate peppermint brownies: step by step
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions, but add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract..
- Allow brownies to cool..
- Melt candy chips by microwaving for 60 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth..
- If you used white chips, add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract to melted chips. and stir to mix..
- Quickly spread melted candy evenly over top of brownies and sprinkle sith crushed mints. Cut before the chocolate sets up..
- Notes-If you are making these for a cookie exchange or to add to your holiday spread, I would cut these up into small pieces so everyone can have a little bit of everything..
As pure and lovely as a layer of snow, you then sprinkle that pretty white layer with peppermint bits that add just the right splash of color for your holiday table. Perfect addition to your holiday parties! You've probably noticed by now that I like recipes that are easy, especially during this busy time of year. These peppermint bark brownies fit the easy criteria. Place chocolate chips and butter in a glass bowl.