Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan. Perfect for a delicious vegan breakfast topped with sliced bananas and syrup. These vegan banana pancakes are light and fluffy with loads of banana flavor, and served with plenty of sliced banana and syrup they make a perfect breakfast treat. Wake up to these easy Vegan Banana Pancakes.
Add the flour and baking powder and mix thoroughly. First, the banana makes a great egg substitute in vegan pancakes! It has a similar eggy-like texture when mashed, so when put in the vegan pancake mixture, it makes a great binder! You can cook Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk (use any plants milk for vegan diet).
Second, adding a banana to vegan pancakes allows you to not use any oil in the recipe! The banana is also a stand-in for oil! Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan is something which I have loved my whole life. To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components.
Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan instructions
- Mash bananas with a fork..
- Mix plain flourx sugar, vanilla,and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add mashed bananas and milk, mix well..
- Pre-heat non stick pan, pour banana mixture on the pan, turn to the other side when one side cooks..
- Enjoy with honey or mapple syrup..
Here is how you can achieve it. Health Benefits – Vegan Banana Pancakes. Getting a banana down you is never going to hurt – just think of all that lovely fiber and potassium. Potassium lowers your blood pressure and is great for cardiovascular health. It is also believed to lower cramping in.