Sausage scramble on Italian bread. Sunday mornings are usually the time we fix a huge breakfast, and I'm talking huge. This one skillet Italian sausage scramble is perfect on the weekends when there is more time to prepare a nice big breakfast verses those busy weekday mornings when a quick "grab and go" meal is needed. Loaded with cheese, potatoes, onions, eggs, and of course.
Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and chop into bite-size pieces; set aside. Pour any remaining garlic butter over the top. You can cook Sausage scramble on Italian bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage scramble on Italian bread
- Prepare package of sausage (hot or mild).
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need can of roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of red or orange bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic diced.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- Prepare of Italian bread.
Our popular scramble with Italian sausage, mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash, bell peppers, and jack cheese. Served with our famous homers and toast. Prepare roll mix and knead dough according to package directions. Meanwhile, In a large bowl, whisk eggs.
Sausage scramble on Italian bread step by step
- Slice sausage down side and take sausage meat out of its casing. set meat aside..
- Dice onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
- Olive oil a fry pan fry sausage meat till browned, and add the veggies onion, bell pepper, garlic and roasted garlic tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. fry and mix sausage with veggies cook until veggies are done..
- Slice Italian bread, and toast. assemble sausage, veggie scramble on top of Italian bread and enjoy..
A delicious breakfast scramble only requires adding wholesome ingredients together for a tasty meal to start your day. The key components are eggs , another protein source, vegetables, and cheese. Put the sausage into pan and chop it into bite sized chunks. Cook the sausage until it is browned. Add the onions back to the pan with the sausage and cover with a lid.