Delicious banana bread. Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas. Add the baking soda and flour. This is the best banana bread ever, and i have tried many looking for the best.
Now that you're geared up to bake some easy and delicious banana breads, we've got plenty of easy banana bread recipes. This incredibly simple banana bread is moist, delicious, and perfectly sweet. It's a great way to use overripe bananas and please the whole family! You can cook Delicious banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious banana bread
- You need 2-3 of overripe bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3/4 cups of brown sugar (or regular sugar).
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour all purpose.
- It’s of Optional things that make your banana bread extra special:.
- You need 1 cup of cooking oats.
- You need 1/3-1/2 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 of bit of honey.
- You need of Cinnamon.
This super easy recipe will become your go-to banana bread and an instant family favorite. Even when you follow all the tips mentioned above, banana bread tends to dry out when storing it overnight. Here are some storage tips to keep your banana bread moist and delicious: Allow your banana bread to cool on a cooling rack or a plate before refrigerating it. Slice your bread in thick and even slices.
Delicious banana bread instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mash bananas in separate bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan..
- Bake for 45 or more.
- Let cool.
This simple and delicious moist banana bread recipe comes out of the oven with a crisp and chewy crust and moist crumb. The mix of white and brown sugars adds a depth of flavor not found in traditional banana bread recipes. Make sure to check out our whole list of banana bread recipes, too! This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best!