Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup (75 g) of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (100 g) of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s pinch of of, salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup (185 g) of all-purpose flour.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350-400 °F.
- Mash all the bananas in a large bowl….
- Next, add the melted butter and the sugar and mix well until combined….
- After your’e butter and sugar is incorporated, add your egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt then mix until fully combined….
- Then add your last ingredient, the sifted flour. After you have mixed the flour into the other ingredients, oil your baking tray and pour the batter into the tray….
- Bake your cake in the oven for about 25 – 30 mins (set a different time depending on how long it takes for you to bake the banana bread)and then take it out and let it cool before cutting etc..
- Finally don’t forget to enjoy!!! 🍞🍌.
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the bananas inside squishy and browning. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.