Banana Pancake. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Banana Pancake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 of bananas, peeled.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 3-4 of cardamoms ,crushed.
- It’s As needed of oil for cooking.
HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. I admit that flipping the pancakes could be tricky. Remember the smaller, the more manageable the pancakes are.
Banana Pancake step by step
- Assemble the ingredients like all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, egg, milk, sugar, bananas and cardamoms..
- To begin with combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas and add milk with sugar. Stir till sugar dissolves completely. Then beat the egg into it and whisk well. Add in flour mixture and stir until a dosa-like batter consistency is attained. Add vanilla essence and crushed cardamoms. Mix well..
- Heat a nonstick pan or skillet over a medium low flame. Sprinkle oil all over. Pour a ladleful of batter onto the pan and spread it evenly in a circular motion to make a thick pancake..
- Cook until small bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake..
- Then flip and cook until golden brown on both sides..
- Once done, remove to a plate. Repeat the process to make similar pancakes with the remaining batter..
- Serve banana pancakes warm drizzled with honey and garnished with powered sugar and cherry..
You might need to practice to make banana pancakes like boss. Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash.