Chocolate chip banana muffins. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Check Out Chocolate Banana on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! The best way to store banana chocolate chip muffins is to keep them in a zippered bag or an airtight container at room temperature.
Mix thoroughly and make a well in the centre. Beat the egg, oil, milk and bananas together. Pour mixture into the flour well. You can have Chocolate chip banana muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip banana muffins
- You need 4 of bananas mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Dark chocolate chunks.
These banana chocolate chip muffins are quick to make, full of banana flavor, aren't too sweet, and have crunchy tops, and they taste just like banana bread! They are delicious with or without the chocolate chips, or you can replace the chocolate chips with nuts. These banana and chocolate chips muffins are deliciously moist and the combination of banana and chocolate is divine. These banana and chocolate chips muffins are deliciously moist and the combination of banana and chocolate is divine.
Chocolate chip banana muffins instructions
- Mix bananas, sugar, butter, egg.
- In new bowl, mix baking Soda, powder, salt and flour.
- Mix wet and dry. Pour I to greased muffin tin..
- Cut up chocolate if required. Stuck chunks into tops of muffins..
- Bake at 178 degrees for 20 minutes.
Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients then add to the dry ingredients. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. How to make banana chocolate chip muffins: First, you mix all your dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips) together in a large bowl.