My Version of Brownies. How do you like your brownies? We challenged chefs of three different levels – an amateur, a home cook and a professional chef – to make their versions of the brownie. Recipe submitted by Huda Abu Hamdia.
Brownie is a much denser flavor, chewy version of cake. This recipe can also be made in pressure cooker and you can follow the instructions to set up the cooker in my previous videos. Flour, cocoa, eggs, sugar plus a few other ingredients and you end up with an awesome end result. You can cook My Version of Brownies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Version of Brownies
- Prepare 1 pack of Hersheys chocolate. Melted.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare Half of cup AP flour.
- It’s 1 of little salt.
- Prepare 1 drop of vanilla extract.
- You need Half of cup Milk.
- It’s 1 of whole pc Melted butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
As I stood there singing it, semi-off key, I decided to go with a "Mounds" version of a brownie. It's funny when it came to this particular candy in my house growing. Samoa Brownies are a wonderful and delicious brownie version of the Samoa Cookie. So a few weeks ago I was playing around with the thought of coming up with a homemade version of the cookie and my mind somehow shifted into brownie mode instead, my stomach was quick to egg on the idea.
My Version of Brownies instructions
- Melt the chocolate and butter separately..
- Mix all the dry ingredients then mix separately the wet ingredients. Then combine them together and whisk properly..
- Butter the baking pan and pour. Preheat oven at 250°C and bake for 30 mins. After 30 mins, Poke with a toothpick if it comes out clean, it's done. If not, add more 5 mins.
Disclaimer: Given I have never tried the bakery brownies that these were inspired by before, I can't claim how similar or dissimilar my recipe is. What I can say is I and my taste testers (who have tried said bakery brownies before) enjoyed both brownies that I've made.☺️Now that I have covered that. Some like it fudgy, some like it cakey. I like mine somewhere in between. As far as nuts go, I prefer my brownie batter without them.