Easy homemade Banana muffins. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, mash the bananas. Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well.
Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups. Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside. You can have Easy homemade Banana muffins using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy homemade Banana muffins
- It’s 3-4 of large ripe banana (I use 3 and half super ripe banana) smashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar (less or more).
- You need 1/3 cup of oil (vegetables oil).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 11/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
They're wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good. Just grease or line your muffin pan and you are ready to bake. Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately (per recipe below).
Easy homemade Banana muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners..
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together, and set aside..
- In a large bowl combined smashed banana, sugar, oil, and egg. And then add the flour mixture. Gently folded it until dry mixture are just combine. Don’t over mix, because it will dense the texture..
- Using ice cream scooper, scoops the batter into muffins tins. Filling each liner 3/4 of the way full..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or depending on your oven..
- Take out from the oven when a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean..
- You can enjoy your banana bread either warm or cool..
- And of course you still can freeze it if you still have leftovers. Enjoy 😊.
Mix together until just barely combined. Mash bananas, add sugar and the slightly beaten egg. Spoon into medium size muffin pan (I use the paper muffin cups inside pan). The Easiest and Best Banana Muffins Recipe EVER! These are simple to whip up and perfect for a weekend breakfast.