Chocolate chunk banana bread. This chocolate chunk banana bread is super moist and full of both banana flavor and chocolate-a great combination if you ask me. I also added a little cinnamon in there to tie it all together. This is a recipe that's easy enough for anyone to tackle.
If you have any difficulty with getting vegan chocolate chips (I used to not be able to find them anywhere When this banana bread is served warm you get melted and gooey chocolate delights in your slice of banana bread, and served cold you bite into chunks of. Whatever gets the banana bread made though, right? Anyway, before I jump into gooey chocolate chunks and rich almond buttery cake-like bread, I want to say Happy Birthday to my daughter Emily! You can cook Chocolate chunk banana bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 of large bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 stick of butter melted.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
- You need 1 tablespoons of soy milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Because THIS banana bread is sweetened only with bananas. Of course, I ruined the sugar free thing by adding chunks of chopped chocolate (so much better than chocolate chips guys – try it), but who can resist big melted chocolate chunks in their banana bread?!? Team up chopped BAKER'S Chocolate with ripe bananas and walnuts and you end up with perfection – a moist banana bread that's sure to win raves. A healthy and super yummy banana bread recipe that will be the only banana bread recipe you ever need.
Chocolate chunk banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl mash bananas with fork. Add egg,vanilla,soy milk,and melted butter and sugar,mix well..
- Add flour,baking soda,baking powder,and salt. Mix and then add chocolate chunks..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake until done. Let set 10 minutes. Enjoy.
I feel bad for it sometimes. As much as I like it, it's usually an afterthought. I never plan to make it. It's only when I spot overripe bananas that I start For a little variety this time around, I went with the banana-chocolate combo. This bread is quite generous in the chocolate department.