Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Greek yoghurt.
Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter.
Banana Bread instructions
- Put all the ingredients into the bowl.
- Use a mixer to mix them well for 4 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray the loaf pan with organic olive oil.
- Put the mixture into the loaf pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the bananas inside squishy and browning. To make banana bread, you'll need pretty straightforward ingredients. Naturally the first thing you need is bananas.