Mom's Banana Bread. My mom's recipe was the model for this banana bread. The new version is liked so much we make it all the time–at least every two weeks. I think the miniloaves would be a perfect holiday gift.
Mom's banana bread is super moist because it uses cake flour and lots of ripe bananas. Banana bread is so classic, it's great to bake all year round. I've been using the same recipe as my mom. You can cook Mom's Banana Bread using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Banana Bread
- Prepare of Cream Together:.
- You need 4 oz of butter.
- It’s 8 oz of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Fruit Mixture:.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of soda.
- You need 3 of bananas, browned.
- You need of Wet:.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 c of sour cream.
- It’s of Dry:.
- You need 11 oz of flour.
- Prepare of Optional:.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Everyone has their go-to Banana Bread recipe and this is most definitely mine. I'll show you the fastest way to whip up a batch of this timeless treat in. How to make Mom's Banana Nut Bread Recipe: This is a very easy banana bread to make. In one bowl, you'll mix sugar, oil, mashed ripe bananas, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla.
Mom's Banana Bread instructions
- Set oven to 350 F..
- Measure all ingresients.
- Cream together sugar, vanilla, salt and butter until fluffy. ~3 minutes!.
- Add soda to the bananas separately. Then, add this into the mix.
- Add sour cream, and one egg at a time. Mix until just combined..
- Add flour in small increments until fully incorporated. Should be thick and slightly tacky.
- Optional, mix in the walnuts by hand.
- Grease pan and bake. Bake times vary depending upon pan..
- Bundt pan = 35 to 40 minutes. ****Mini loaf pans = 22 minutes. ****Mini muffin pan = 15 minutes..
- Eat and enjoy! Please share pictures 😀.
Carrot banana bread is a new twist on the traditional banana bread recipe. Make for gifts during the holiday season! Moist and tender sweet bread full of ripe bananas and covered in chopped walnuts. Bananas and pecans come together in an exceptionally moist quick-bread from food editor Ben Mim's mom—it's irresistible at any time of day. I added half a cup of chocolate chips, because my mom always made chocolate chip banana bread.