Butterfinger Brownies. PREPARE brownie batter according to package directions; stir in chopped Butterfinger. When you add the crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery goodness of Butterfinger to your favorite recipe – minds. Butterfinger brownies are the best fudgy brownies with Butterfinger candy bar chunks baked into them.
These brownies are made extra-special by adding chopped Butterfinger. Butterfinger Brownies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Ultimate Butterfinger Brownies are scary good! You can have Butterfinger Brownies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butterfinger Brownies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 8 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp. all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of coarsely chopped Butterfinger pieces (don't chop them too small).
Ultimate Butterfinger Brownies are rich and fudgy, with the signature crispety, crunchety, peanut buttery-ness of Butterfingers! These Creamy Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownies are drizzled with peanut butter glaze!!! I love Butterfingers – I blame my dad for my slight infatuation with these crispety, crunchety, peanut buttery candy bars. You'll love this "Easy Butterfinger Brownie Trifles" recipe.
Butterfinger Brownies step by step
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and chocolate together, stirring constantly, until completely smooth. Then, remove from heat and pour the butter and chocolate mix into a large mixing bowl. Set it aside to cool slightly for 10 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9" baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang around the edges to easily lift out the finished brownies. Set it aside..
- Once the butter / chocolate mix has slightly cooled, whisk in the granulated and brown sugar. Then whisk in the eggs, one at a time, whisking well between each egg. Whisk in the vanilla..
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Then fold in the chopped butterfinger pieces..
- Pour the mix into the prepared baking pan and bake 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with only a few moist crumbs (the toothpick shouldn't come out clean, that means the brownies are overcooked)..
- Place the pan onto a wire rack and allow them to cool completely. Once cooled, remove the brownies from the pan (if frosting, now's the time) and slice them into squares with a sharp knife..
- Store brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week..
They are super simple to make, and taste and look wonderfully decadent! Print This Recipe No ratings yet. Cut or crumble butterfinger bars into small pieces, and set aside. My Peanut Butter Butterfinger Brownies are the perfect indulgence and are great to share with friends. Swirls of peanut butter and chunks of Butterfinger throughout!