Banana Spice Muffins. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Combine the egg, egg substitute, bananas, applesauce and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. In your mixer, combine, bananas, nutmeg, cinnamon, eggs, melted butter and sugar.
Fill muffin cups, and divide crumb topping evenly over muffins. These AIP, paleo and vegan Banana Spice muffins made with cassava flour and coconut butter are soft, fluffy and absolutely scrumptious. These AIP Banana Spice Muffins might just become your favourite banana baked goods. You can have Banana Spice Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Spice Muffins
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3 large of Bananas.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
I love the texture of these muffins. Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl, mash the bananas, then whisk in the buttermilk, brown sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla extract, stirring until blended.
Banana Spice Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease one muffin pan or prepare paper sleeves..
- Add egg, bananas, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and melted butter together in a bowl. Mix until well blended..
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a seperate bowl..
- Combine contents of both bowls together and blend together until it is a nice batter..
- Pour in muffin cups and bake in oven for 25-30 minutes. Will be a golden brown color and provide slight resistance when pressed when done.
- Remove, cool on rack, and enjoy :-).
Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture, and whisk just until blended. Set aside; In medium bowl attached to a stand mixer, mix together the sugar, oil, eggs, bananas and vanilla until combined. Warm, rich, and subtly spiced, these muffins are therapy in a baking tin. Ripe bananas and apple sauce give them loads of flavor while keeping fat to a minimum. This recipe uses applesauce in place of some of the butter or oil to make these muffins a healthier treat.