Easy breakfast crescent ring. This is a quick and easy meal that I made using can crescent rolls and just a few other ingredients to make something AWESOME! This Crescent Breakfast Ring from Delish.com is the bomb. Place a slice of cooked bacon on top of each crescent roll.
Its our new favorite breakfast recipe! This breakfast ring is full of cheesy scrambled eggs, sausage links, and spinach. There's just something about those buttery, flaky layers, coupled with how fast and easy they are that I can't. You can cook Easy breakfast crescent ring using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy breakfast crescent ring
- Prepare 2 cans of pilsbury cresent rolls.
- You need 1 lb of breakfast sausage.
- It’s 5 of eggs beaten well.
- Prepare of Sharp cheddar cheese (shredded).
- You need to taste of Salt,pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
This breakfast ring is not to be missed. Bacon, Egg and Cheese Brunch Ring. Crescent roll dough is the store-bought shortcut I lean on for easy breakfasts. The buttery, flaky dough is so versatile that I can use it in sweet and savory ways.
Easy breakfast crescent ring instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scramble sausage over medium heat till done.. Drain grease.
- Add eggs and seasoning to sausage scramble till well cooked.
- Arrange cresent rolls (unrolled) with point out like a sun with widest side slightly overlapping on a baking sheet wrapped in foil.
- Cover overlapping base with eggs and sausage mixture and fold points over base to create your ring.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes enjoy!!!!.
Sure, the rolls make a great sidekick to dinner, but just wait until you see what the dough can bring to the breakfast table. Crescent ring recipe that tastes amazing, only uses a few ingredients and takes almost no time to make! I like to make my recipes for brunch easy so that I don't spend a ton of time in the kitchen. A recent favorite, this Cheesy Sausage Crescent Ring! With a nod to French toast but a much prettier presentation, this ring is definitely brunchworthy.