Vegan Banana Bread. I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread, Buckwheat Banana Bread, and Carrot Banana Bread. This easy vegan banana bread is the best ever! It's moist on the inside, crispy on the outside, and simply fabulous served warm from the oven and spread with vegan butter.
If you're going bananas for vegan banana bread recipes, this is the perfect post for you! For this vegan banana bread, I used this banana bread recipe, which is one of the most popular recipes on Simply Recipes! From there, I looked at what I needed to switch out: butter and eggs. You can have Vegan Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 5 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s of Nuts.
This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make! This is the only banana bread recipe you will need! This vegan banana bread is a new version of my vegan gluten-free banana bread, but this one is made with whole wheat flour, which is easier to get and also more affordable. It's light, fluffy, tender, and moist!
Vegan Banana Bread instructions
- Mix the flour, the baking soda, the baking powder the pinch of salt and the cocoa powder in a bowl..
- Smash the ripe bananas in other bowl and add the sugar and the coconut oil..
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mix little by little..
- Mix everything and add the nuts. Put all of that in a mold for baking..
- Preheat the oven 180C / 350F.
- Put the mold in the oven and wait 45-60 min..
- Let it get cold and enjoy!.
Tag me on Instagram @rainbowplantlife with your. Easy vegan banana bread is moist and delicious making it the best quick bread. This classic loaf is easy to make with on-hand ingredients. The best banana bread ever, and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to make and customizable with your favorite stir-ins.