Maple-nut Oatmeal Brownie Cookies. Soft chewy Maple Oatmeal Cookies filled with your favorite mix ins! This cookie dough can be frozen so that you can have freshly baked cookies anytime! Mix-ins: chocolate chips (white or semisweet), nuts, raisins, dried cranberries, or toffee chips.
Grab your apron and get baking, because these maple nut cookies will be a fall favorite for sure. Keyword brown butter oatmeal cookies, iced oatmeal cookies, maple pecan oatmeal cookies. Think cookies, brownies, cakes and your favorite homemade candy bars … made healthy! You can have Maple-nut Oatmeal Brownie Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple-nut Oatmeal Brownie Cookies
- Prepare 1 (18.03 oz) of box fudge brownie mix.
- You need 3 packets of maple brown sugar oatmeal. (1 heaping cup).
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of water *or coffee.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped roasted almonds.
Please check your inbox to receive your free download! These Maple Oatmeal Cookies have a special ingredient that gives them the best maple flavor! They are easy to make, super chewy, packed with tender oats and sweetened with pure, delicious maple goodness. Do you remember the first time you had real maple syrup?
Maple-nut Oatmeal Brownie Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Stir together brownie mix, oatmeal packets, almonds, egg, oil, and water in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Batter should be thick enough to cling in ball to an upside down spoon. If too loose, add a little more quick oats until thickened.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto UNGREASED baking sheet leaving 2" space between. * these cooking can spread!.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until edge are crisply firm andd center is just set.
- Cool for 2 minutes on pan then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
Cinnamon maple sugar cookies are tender and cinnamon-spiced, with a hint of maple flavor in the dough. Chewy Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies with White Chocolate Morsels and Maple Glaze need a place in your cookie jar this fall! I placed spoonfuls all around the brownie button and then kind of smashed down the maple nut mixture. It is a little difficult to spread since it is so thick. Maple Oatmeal Cookies will satisfy your sweet and treat cravings with a combination of oats, maple, and cinnamon.