Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake. Mix together all items for cake. once incorporated add mix to each pan till even. Add all ingredients together for whipping creme. Whip on high speed till fluffy.
I have never had luck with homemade cake recipes until I tried this one. It's light and super moist and the frosting isn't too sweet. Beat brown sugar, granulated sugar, and coconut oil or butter until creamy. You can cook Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 box of carrot cake cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple tidbits.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 of cooking oil.
- You need 1 of shredded carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of whipped topping.
- It’s 2/3 cup of finely diced pineapple.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pineapple extract.
- It’s 1/2 quart of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of garnish.
- You need 1 of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 of finely shredded chocolate of choice.
- You need 1 of chopped walnuts.
Carrot cake with freshly shredded carrots, pecans and coconut, filled with a creamy pineapple layer and all covered in cream cheese frosting. Beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract together in another bowl until well blended. Add the dry ingredients gradually until well mixed. Fold in carrots, pineapple, coconut, and pecans.
Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake step by step
- Start by preheating oven to 350. Spray and line 2 bake pans I used the 10 inch ones..
- Mix together all items for cake. once incorporated add mix to each pan till even. Bake as directed you may need to add 5-10 extra minutes of bake time due to size of cakes..
- Add all ingredients together for whipping creme. Whip on high speed till fluffy. Set in fridge till needed..
- Once cakes are cooled, lay one cake down then top with a light layer of whipping cream, and add top of cake. Now frost cake with whipping cream. Add some whipping to a frosting bag, pipe around the cake for decoration of choice..
- Now add your walnuts all the way around the cake..just grab a slight hand full and add all around the cake as you desire.
- Top with finely shredded carrots and shredded chocolate..Enjoy!.
Divide batter evenly among the prepared cake pans. A moist carrot cake with pineapple, chopped walnuts, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. This Pineapple Carrot Cake is perfect for Easter or carrot cake lovers! It didn't sink (mixed with wooden spoon) and the cake received rave reviews. Hubby gets his carrot cake fix often at boutiques and bakeries but swears this is the best.