Breakfast crescent ring. Looking for a crescent brunch ring recipe? This Crescent Breakfast Ring from Delish.com is the bomb. This is a quick and easy meal that I made using can crescent rolls and just a few other ingredients to make something AWESOME!
Crescent Roll Ring Recipes on Yummly This ham and egg crescent ring is perfect for guests–just add a side of fresh fruit, and you're all set. A wide variety of crescent ring options are available to you, such as main stone, jewelry main material, and gender. You can cook Breakfast crescent ring using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast crescent ring
- Prepare 1 packages of of crescents (8 count).
- You need 1 packages of pre-cooked bacon.
- Prepare 5 large of eggs.
- You need of shredded cheese.
This Crescent Taco Ring dish takes a little time to put together but is really good. Cut the Spinach Artichoke Crescent Ring into wedges before serving. Leftover's can be stored in In the case of this Spinach and Artichoke Crescent Ring, I think it will be turning up over and over again. Adjustabel ring made of sterling silver or brass.
Breakfast crescent ring step by step
- Preheat oven to temperature stated on crescents..
- Scramble your 5 large eggs and cook on medium in skillet..
- While eggs are cooking. Lay your crescents on a cookie sheet in a circle with corners overlapping..
- Lay 1 slice bacon over each crescent.
- Sprinkle cheese around the inner circle.
- Add eggs over the cheese.
- Pull each crescent end up to join in the center.
- Skrinkle top with cheese..
- Place in oven until golden brown..
- Please note- try to avoid the cheese settling to the center on top. Center will not fully cook. :).
You can contact me if you want something to arrive earlier,I ll do my best. I plan to try a pizza crescent ring next week and then maybe a hot ham and cheese crescent ring after that. My creativity and imagination have definitely been sparked by this fun and easy recipe idea. This tasty treat is made with chicken club sandwich ingredients, but wrapped up into a gorgeous crescent ring. This Pulled Pork Crescent Ring is easy to make and stuffed with pulled pork, cheese and more!