Chocolate banana bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free.
To print the recipe check the full. This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract. Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake. You can have Chocolate banana bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana bread
- You need 2-5 of ripe bananas, peeled and mashed.
- Prepare 80 g of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dark cocoa powder.
- You need of Optional: chopped walnut, cranberries, dark chocolate chips.
Rich double chocolate vegan chocolate banana bread bursting with chocolate and banana flavor! It's really double chocolate banana bread if you want to put a finer point on it. This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite obsession. Soft and moist banana cake filled to the brim with milk chocolate chips.
Chocolate banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 160C-180C. It really depends on your oven! Just use your normal baking temperature..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together mashed banana, melted butter and sugar. Use more banana if it’s small and use more sugar if you like it sweeter..
- Stir in baking soda, salt, beaten egg and vanilla extract..
- Add sifted flour, dark cocoa powder (see pic: the colour is darker than normal ones).
- Pour mixture into a lined loaf pan. My pan is about 22cm/8.5in. Bake for about 50-60 mins. Once done, remove from the pan and let it cool on wire rack..
A few weeks ago, one of my readers asked if I had a. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is simple, quick and easy recipe for super moist and flavorful homemade banana bread. This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. This is the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe!