Banana Nut Bread (Muffins). Fold in the nuts and the mashed bananas with a rubber spatula. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway. Give them a rap on the counter to get any air bubbles out.
To thaw, remove the wrapping, thaw in the microwave and enjoy a warm muffin! Whisk the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl; set aside. Stir the melted butter into the bananas. You can cook Banana Nut Bread (Muffins) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread (Muffins)
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 2 cup of Over ripe Bananas (Mashed).
- Prepare 1 cup of Melted Butter.
- It’s 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder,cinnamon and salt; set aside. Add the soft butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice. Banana Bread Muffins are so easy to make! This recipe is my favorite banana bread recipe made into banana nut muffins, perfect for breakfast or brunch!
Banana Nut Bread (Muffins) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and Flour pans. I used two 8 inch round pans and a cupcake pan..
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix these ingredients and add the chopped walnuts..
- Mix the melted butter and sugar until blended. Add the beaten eggs, vanilla and mashed bananas and whisk until blended..
- Take the dry ingredients from Step 2 and mix them into the wet ingredients bowl. blend until all ingredients have been mixed well..
- Pour mixture into pans and bake for 60 minutes. @ 55 minutes insert a toothpick to the center and if it comes out clean then it's ready..
- Pull out of oven and let cool for five minutes. Then cool in cooling rack..
I love making muffins on a weekly basis. They're perfect for grab and go and throwing into lunch boxes. We even love them for snack! Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg together in a small bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.