Ray's' Southwestern Breakfast Burger. Categories: Easy Main Dish Easy Main Dish Turkey Burger Burger Poultry Turkey Recipes Skillet Recipes American Southwestern. Meanwhile, prepare the onion ring batter and fry the onion rings. Learn how to make Southwestern Burgers.
The creaminess of a poached egg oozing over the top of this burger is awesomely delicious combined with all the Southwestern flavors of this power-packed breakfast. Grab the recipe for this epic Southwestern Beyond Burger – it's a plant based burger that tastes and feels like real meat. If you're contemplating the Beyond Burgers as a meat substitute, let me be the first to tell you that they are amazing. You can cook Ray's' Southwestern Breakfast Burger using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Southwestern Breakfast Burger
- Prepare of items needed.
- Prepare 1/4 head of lettuce.
- You need 1 small of bottle chipotle mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 slice of cheese.
- It’s 1 each of eggs.
- You need 1 each of buns.
- You need of onion rings.
- You need 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn startch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of instant mash potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold beer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 3 cup of of panko.
- Prepare 6 each of Onions sliced.
- It’s 1 each of cooking oil.
- It’s of marinade.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chicken bullion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 3 each of dried guajillo chiles.
- You need 2 each of dried chili negro.
- It’s 1/2 each of onion.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of pounds ground beef depending on your servings.
The patties are amazing and you can jazz them up with any. This recipe for Southwestern-style grilled burgers with onions and avocado is courtesy of Country Living reader, Ellisa Bryden of Mounds View, MN. Top southwestern burger recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Texture is just right and the flavor unbelievable.
Ray's' Southwestern Breakfast Burger step by step
- Start by boiling chilies with garlic and onion. When softened let cool add to blender with seasonings and about 1 Cup reserved liquid. Add to beef let marinade at least 30 minutes.
- Cook burger as you like set aside.
- Add all ingredients except panko & onions to a large bowl mix well. Slice onions while u heat the oil for deep frying. Add onions into wet mix then into panko fry till golden this does make tons of onion rings so just cut down recipe for what you need.
- Cook as as you like now to assemble, chipotle mayo lettuce, burger,cheese and topped with onion rings…hearty breakfast burger!.
I added a southwester flair by omitting the dry mustard and thyme and replacing it with cumin, chili powder and a bit of. Southwestern Burger – Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Time Management This burger has several parts to it, but theyre all very simple. In fact, if you use a pre made patty, the only cooking youll need to do is roasting the poblano and garlic and sauting the. Enjoy our Southwestern Black Bean Burger when you order online from Buffalo Wild Wings®, the ultimate place to get together with your friends, watch sports, drink beer, and eat wings.