Whole-wheat Banana Bread. This moist, tender, richly flavored loaf features whole wheat flour, making this a super (and tasty!) way to increase your family's intake of healthy fiber. Using honey as some of the sweetener adds both moistness, and the merest hint of honey flavor. Here are a few great ways to adapt this One Bowl Whole Wheat Banana Bread: Stir in some mix-in's!
Put the butter, sugar, bananas and eggs in a blender. Now transfer to a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together flours, salt, and baking soda. You can have Whole-wheat Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole-wheat Banana Bread
- You need 2 cup of Whole Wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 of Ripe Banana.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Sugar powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
Whole Wheat Banana Bread is a lightened-up version of classic banana bread that is just as moist, soft, and flavorful! Made with mashed bananas, cinnamon, vanilla, and whole wheat flour. Just like Healthy Banana Cake, this sweet and good-for-you Banana Bread recipe is the perfect Baked Good to use up over-ripe bananas. To keep this banana bread dairy free, use dairy free milk.
Whole-wheat Banana Bread step by step
- Blend banana and butter together..
- Take flour in a big bowl..
- Add baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Mix all well with spoon and add sugar powder..
- Add milk and blended banana butter mixture..
- Mix well and whisk with wired whisker to make a lump free batter..
- Transfer the batter in greased bread pan and bake it in otg on 200℃ for 35 minutes..
- After that check with knife, if it baked then remove from pan..
- Cut in slices and enjoy..
After that, mix the dry ingredients together and add to wet ingredients. You need whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mostly the same dry ingredients I use in my Whole Wheat Banana Nut Muffins. It depends on the depth of the pan. This Whole wheat banana bread uses powdered jaggery instead of refined sugar.