My Bunny Carrot Cake. We've swapped out the sugar and flour and added healthy leafy greens and oats as well as bunny favorites like carrots and banana to create a homemade rabbit treat that mimics the classic dessert. Like any sweet treat, this carrot cake is intended to be a special surprise—not an everyday meal. Bunny Carrot Cake Be the first to rate & review!
My Bunny Carrot Cake Brenda M. Easter Bunny Carrot Cake At Easter, I hop to it and bake this delectable moist cake in a bunny-shaped pan. I've taught myself a few cake decorating techniques from a book and have fun dabbling. You can cook My Bunny Carrot Cake using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Bunny Carrot Cake
- Prepare of carrot cake.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of veb ,oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of peacans.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 cup of grated carrots.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 small of can crushed pineapples w/juice.
- You need 2 cup of flour (all purpose).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare of icing.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 of 8oz pkg cream cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of box powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 of any color dye.
Even a beginner can trim this sweet rabbit! This carrot cake with mascarpone frosting tastes just as good as it looks and is the perfect recipe to use for a bunny cake during Easter. It has been a tradition with my family that we always make a bunny cake on Easter, so I thought it appropriate that I share my most recent cake with you all – carrot cake with mascarpone frosting! When I was a child one of my favorite books was, Rabbit Finds A Way, by Judy Delton.
My Bunny Carrot Cake step by step
- preheat oven at 350°..
- get bunny pan from wal mart, spray pan with pam cooking spray..
- beet sugar and eggs until light fluffy.mix all ingredients well and pour into ,greased Bunny pan..
- bake for 40 to 50 minutes, remove from oven let cool.
- mix all ingredients for icing instructions , mix well and use a tubing bag.make hair looking design, then add eyes nose and mouth and wiskers.
- use food coloring for face parts..
- u have bunny cake. u can also use fruit for face..
Rabbit went to Bear's house every Saturday for Carrot Cake, but one Saturday Bear didn't make carrot cake and Rabbit was sorely disappointed. That was until he realized he could get the recipe and make it himself! I'm quite certain that this is the recipe that Rabbit got from Bear, as it is so delicious I. Not only is shredded coconut the secret to crafting this darling Easter bunny cake, but it also adds an extra boost of flavor and texture to the already delicious carrot cake. Simply start with Betty's cake mix and follow our premade template to form the shape—before you know it, a cute-as-can-be bunny will be hopping along your Easter table.