Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 4 of bananas.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 of brown sugar or honey.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare of Walnuts or chocolate chips.
- You need 150 grams of ghee butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter.
Banana bread instructions
- Start by blending the eggs with ghee butter in the meantime pre heat your oven at 350•F, then add the sugar and keep blending slowly. Then smash bananas with a fork and add it to the blending bowl.
- Then add almond milk, add the cinnamon, vanilla and the rest of ingredients. Add a touch of salt..
- Keep nuts and honey aside for now..
- Slice bananas and put them in the bottom of your pan, add honey after that, add walnuts after or chocolate chips. Then you can add the mix and put your cake in the oven..
- I made two, one with walnuts and the smaller one with chocolate chips! Enjoy.
Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.