Strawberry banana bread. This easy Strawberry Banana Bread recipe is made with greek yogurt instead of oil or butter. It's loaded with fresh strawberries and easy to prep and bake! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Easy Strawberry Banana Bread – a banana bread made from pancake mix and filled with tons of strawberries and a strawberry glaze on top. Strawberry Banana Bread-moist banana bread bursting with juicy, sweet strawberries! This is the perfect banana bread recipe for spring and summer when strawberries are in season! You can cook Strawberry banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana bread
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of fresh strawberries chopped & tossed in 1 Tbsp of flour.
Strawberry banana bread is a fun twist on banana bread; it's moist and flavorful and looks so pretty! Strawberries add color to an otherwise brown bread – and they brighten up the flavor, too. Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread is moist and delicious, made with ripe bananas and roasted strawberries, which brings out the sweetness of the berries. Banana bread is one of my favorite.
Strawberry banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, using a KitchenAid Stand Mixerwith paddle attachment cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy..
- In a small bowl, beat eggs using a fork. Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined. Add mashed bananas and mix until combined..
- Sift all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX! Fold in floured covered strawberries..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans and bake at 375F for 15 minutes. REDUCE heat to 350F and bake for an additional 30 minutes until edges are slightly brown or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool completely before removing from loaf pans..
Easy One-Bowl Apple Cake Recipe comes together in a pinch. All natural, nothing artificial, and tastes incredible. This cake is a keeper you'll want all year round. This is the best healthy strawberry banana bread that you will ever taste! Paleo and sweet, it has no added sugar!