Nutella Banana Bread. When sliced, the loaf yields perfect pieces of banana bread already layered with ribbons of Nutella. The batter of the bread is a simple mix of mashed bananas, sugar, oil, and vanilla mixed with flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. This banana bread definitely leans toward dessert, thanks to thick swirls of chocolate-hazelnut spread.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Golden brown on top with deep swirls of nutella, this banana bread is full of ripe bananas and will replace all the other banana bread recipes you have! Rich chocolate hazelnut spread layered in the batter make this nutella banana bread out of this world. You can have Nutella Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutella Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of banana from about 3 medium banana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nutella.
Remove from heat and cool slightly. Pour sauce into a jar and refrigerate until cold. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar on high until lightened in color and texture and it starts to come back together again. Add baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and mix until thoroughly combined.
Nutella Banana Bread step by step
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Stir the flour, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- Brown butter: Melt butter in a light-colored saucepan over medium heat. Cook butter, occasionally scraping the bottom and sides of the pan with a rubber spatula until it turns a deep golden brown and smells nutty. Don’t walk away from the pan during this process. The butter will go from browned and nutty to acrid and burnt in moments. Transfer butter to a large heat-safe mixing bowl and let it cool slightly.
- When the butter has cooled a bit, add the mashed bananas, sugar, yogurt, eggs and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined, then add the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan and spread it evenly with a knife or offset spatula. Spoon half the chocolate-hazelnut spread in several dollops over the top and use a toothpick or skewer to swirl it into the batter. Spoon and spread the remaining batter over the top followed by dollops of the remaining spread. Swirl in the spread, then bake the bread for 55 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Spoon Nutella batter alternately with plain banana bread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Swirl batters together with a knife. The ingredients for chocolate hazelnut banana bread include butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, bananas, milk, flour, baking soda, salt and nutella. Cream sugar and butter together in a bowl.