Banana Bread Oatmeal. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oatmeal Bread. This dessert-like banana bread baked oatmeal is rich, sweet, hearty, and totally breakfast worthy, thanks to hearty oats and the natural sweetness of bananas. Heartier than normal banana bread, this Banana Oat Bread makes the perfect breakfast bread!
Once the bananas look like they're breaking down and the oatmeal is starting to stick to the Once the milk's been soaked up and my entire apartment smells like banana bread—and there's a. Give your usual banana bread a twist with this Banana-Oatmeal Bread recipe. It's perfect for breakfast but also great to snack on any time of the day. You can have Banana Bread Oatmeal using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Oatmeal
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1 of medium overripe banana, mashed.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (optional).
- It’s of For serving :.
- It’s of Use your favorite oatmeal toppings, for example:.
- It’s of coarsely chopped walnuts.
- You need of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s of additional sliced banana.
- You need of nut butter or nutella.
- Prepare of raisins.
- Prepare of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare of hemp seeds.
There are more than eight million recipes for banana bread on the interwebs. Banana Bread Oatmeal. back to all recipes. Healthy Banana Oatmeal Bread, Our Favorite Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Bread, Vegan Rhubarb Banana-Oatmeal BreadFood.com. oats, salt, flour, buttermilk, vanilla, mashed banana. If you make this banana bread oatmeal recipe please leave a comment and star rating letting me know you tried it.
Banana Bread Oatmeal instructions
- Place the milk and water in a medium saucepan (nonstick recommended) over medium-high heat. Stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and let it come to a low boil..
- Next stir in the oats, mashed banana, salt and the ground flaxseed (if using). Decrease the heat to medium-low and allow it to simmer for 5-10 minutes, until it reaches your desired consistency..
- Stir in your sweetener of choice to taste. The banana will help to naturally sweeten it, so start out with just a little sweetener. Add whatever toppings sound good to you, then eat immediately..
- Pictured topped with a tbsp peanut butter, coarsely chopped walnuts, ground flax seeds and hemp seeds, with about 1 tbsp of maple syrup for sweetener..
This feedback helps me and everyone else who is planning to make the recipe! Oatmeal adds a wholesome flavor and an interesting texture to this banana bread, and there are no wet chunks of banana in the bread because the wet ingredients are mixed in the blender. Banana Oatmeal Bread – Deliciously moist and fluffy quick bread that is loaded with bananas and perfectly spiced. The added oats makes this bread irresistibly chewy! If you love banana bread, this clean eating banana bread oatmeal recipe should definitely be in But sometimes, I realize that I have been caught completely off my oatmeal guard and that's when quick.