banana cherry muffins. Divide the cherries evenly among the muffin cups, then pour in the banana custard (each cup will be about three-quarters full). Mix all the dry ingredients together in medium bowl. Mix wet ingredients together in small bowl.
These Cherry Banana Muffins are light and fluffy on the inside with a delicious golden crust on the outside. Easy muffin recipe bursting with bright cherry and banana flavor. These Cherry Banana Muffins are a Gavin approved favorite! You can cook banana cherry muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of banana cherry muffins
- You need 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of cherries (de-pitted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
He adores these homemade cherry muffins and I can see why. Run a thin knife around the edge of each muffin and remove with a small flexible spatula. Sift together flours, baking soda, and salt. Mash bananas in a large bowl.
banana cherry muffins instructions
- preheat oven at 350 and carefully cut the cherries off the pit.
- mix ingredients in a bowl and cut bananas into slices and add in cherries and mix well.
- spray muffin tins and put batter in tins 1/2 way and bake for 20 minutes and let your taste buds be surprised because these are definitely delicious.
Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined. In another bowl, mash the bananas. Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.