Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 120 g of egg (2*60g).
- It’s 80 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 240 g of mashed ripe banana.
- It’s 200 g of bread flour, sifted.
- It’s 40 g of Cake flour, sifted.
- Prepare 8 g of baking soda.
- You need 80 g of melted butter.
- Prepare 40 g of oil.
- You need 80 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Rum.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter.
Banana Bread step by step
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan..
- Preheat the oven at 170oC..
- Mix dry ingredients: flours, baking soda and salt..
- In a large bowl mix wet ingredients: egg, sugar, rum, melted butter, oil, banana, condensed milk, until combined. Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!).
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through..
- Cool on rack..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
- Note: You can add 40g of bittersweet chocolate, and 40g of Pecans or Walnuts after mixing flour for another choice..
Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.