Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can have Banana Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- You need of Banana big sized or 2 small ones.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Oil/butter for making pancakes.
- It’s of Chocolate gems.
- Prepare of Grated coconut.
- It’s of Kiwi.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Honey (for topping).
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana Pancakes step by step
- Take banana and eggs. Mash the bananas well with your hand or fork..
- Beat the eggs well along with bananas using a whisk to a smooth mixture. Keep it ready..
- Heat a tawa or iron skillet, add a small laddle of pancake mix to it and spread it to form a thin circles..
- Don't spread too much. Sprinkle oil or butter. Cook until brown on one side for five minutes and flip the pancakes carefully..
- Cook for a minute and remove from tawa. Repeat the same process for the remaining mix..
- Garnish with kiwi slices,chocolate gems..
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.