Easy Banana Bread. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Reviews for: Photos of Joy's Easy Banana Bread. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
If it weren't already clear by this point, the implied subtitle of this recipe is "don't fuss; make it easy." Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. We love banana nut bread, so we almost always add chopped and toasted walnuts or pecans. This Easy Banana Bread Recipe is the absolute BEST! You can cook Easy Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- It’s 6 of ripe bananas (mashed/blended).
- It’s 1 1/2 c. of sugar (white, brown/both works).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 c. of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 c. of A.P. flour.
Moist, loaded with bananas, sweetened with brown sugar, and. Banana bread is easy to veganize by adding extra banana, which acts as a binder, replacing the need for eggs or other egg replacers. And as an added benefit, it also helps to lessen the amount of sugar. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
Easy Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Grease and flour 1 bundt or 2-4"×8" bread pans..
- Mash or blend bananas to desired consistency..
- Add oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and mix well..
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add salt to dry ingredients.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients to wet mixture in 2 batches..
- Additional tip: when the kitchen starts smelling like banana bread… lower the oven to 175°C and bake for the final 10- 20 mins to ensure the inside cooks and the outside doesn't burn!.
- Bake for 45- 60 minutes or until you press the top of the bread/cake gently and it bounces back (a lasting finger print indicates it's not done baking)..
- Let stand for 10 mins, then turn out to cool on a cooling rack..
Banana bread is one of the easiest recipes you can learn. It is categorized as a "quick bread" meaning that it is leavened with chemical leavening instead of yeast. This means it is very quick and easy to. This Easy Banana Bread recipe has been my go-to for decades. Banana bread is one of my favorite recipes to make when I have a sweet tooth.