Banana Muffins. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined.
Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl. You can have Banana Muffins using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 of mashed bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts (optional).
Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped. These Banana Muffins are super easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping! I love these so much because they always turn out perfectly.
Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Cream butter & sugar..
- Add eggs.
- Sift flour & baking soda and add to above mixture.
- Fold in mashed bananas & walnuts.
- Grease muffin tin or use paper liners.
- Bake at 350° F for 20-25 minutes or until done.
They're perfect to make over the weekend, and then you can grab them for a quick breakfast throughout the week! Add sugar and slightly beaten egg. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They're wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good.