Chicken Clear soup / Noodles soup. How to make Clear Chicken Noodle Soup: Cook egg noodles as per the instructions given on the packet. Drain the noodles and keep under cold running water, to prevent them sticking to each other. Add chopped onions and carrots to it.
Add chicken and reduce heat to low. The first step is to use the entire chicken. An important thing to do when making the broth is to leave the skin on the chicken. You can have Chicken Clear soup / Noodles soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Clear soup / Noodles soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hakka noodles boiled.
- Prepare 1 of carrot chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 4-5 of french beans chopped.
- It’s 1 of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast shredded (optional).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 glass of water.
The skin is rich in collagen, which helps give the soup its texture. Using a large spoon, remove and discard any foam that rises to the top. A comforting Vietnamese chicken soup with clear glass (mung bean) noodles. Originally from northern Vietnam but now found throughout, and available in restaurants in the US too.
Chicken Clear soup / Noodles soup instructions
- In a thick bottom pan, take water, add vegetables and chicken (you can add vegetables of your choice) and bring it to boil on a medium flame. Takes 15-20 mins. If You Are Vegetarian Then SKIP Chicken.
- Now add boiled noodles, salt and black pepper powder. Give it a mix and let it boil for few more mins..
- Serve hot..
Oma's chicken noodle soup had onion, large chunks of carrot, parsnip, and celery, parsley and the chicken meat included feet, necks, chicken legs, salt, peppercorns and a few cloves. The soup was a clear broth. Noodles were home made and were added after the initial cooking. The soup was eaten in two stages. Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.