Mississippi Mud Brownies. My favorite one-bowl brownie recipe topped with warm gooey marshmallows and chocolate frosting. Fondly known as "Mississippi mud" the mixture of fluffy marshmallows, chopped pecans and chocolate frosting makes these decadent brownies irresistible. I just returned from a week long trip to These brownies get the same reaction every time.
Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for. By adding a layer of marshmallow cream to these Duncan Hines Chocolate Decadence Brownies, you create a layer of. You can have Mississippi Mud Brownies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mississippi Mud Brownies
- You need 1 box of fudgy brownie mix.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of water.
- It’s Bag of mini marshmallows.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 box of powdered sugar.
- It’s Tsp. of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Chopped walnuts or pecans (optional).
- Prepare of Add nuts to brownies or just sprinkle on top.
Mississippi Mud Brownies – the richest, most delicious brownies ever! A layer of brownies topped with layers of peanut butter, marshmallows, and toasted pecans. Then they get topped with a thick. Rich, decadent, and over-the-top in every way, these Mississippi Mud Brownies (affectionately referred to as Tim Riggins Brownies) are a hit every time!
Mississippi Mud Brownies step by step
- Mix brownie mix, oil, eggs and water until well combined..
- Bake at 350 degrees until done. About 10-15 minutes. Check around 9..
- Pour mini marshmallows over cooked hot brownies and return to oven, with it off. The heat will melt marshmallows..
- Melt butter. Add cocoa powder and stir until combined. Over low heat, stir in powdered sugar until combined well..
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir..
- Pour warm topping over brownies and marshmallows. Allow to cool..
- Cut into squares. Serve warm or room temp..
- You can also sprinkle with chopped nuts and coconut..
- Can also use scratch made brownies or cake :).
Combine brownie mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Enhance your average gluten free brownies with this Mississippi Mud Brownies Recipe! With a cheesecake filling to make Mississippi Mud, these gf brownies… Mississippi Mud Brownies; brownie layered with chocolate chips, crunchy peanut butter, marshmallows, sprinkled with pecans and spread with frosting. I recently needed a little chocolate pick me up. Who doesn't crave a brownie every now again?