Carrot Cake Overnight Oats. Carrot Cake Overnight Oats is an easy make ahead breakfast option that tastes just like a slice of carrot cake. You can relish a dessert-like experience in the morning with healthy whole grain oats. This recipe gets the classic carrot cake flavors from shredded carrots, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are filled with delicious carrot cake spices! The carrots, nuts, and coconut provide a nice texture and boost the nutrition! Mix up these Carrot Cake Overnight Oats on your meal prep day to make breakfast super simple and satisfying. You can have Carrot Cake Overnight Oats using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- It’s 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, peeled and shredded.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp. of raisins.
- You need 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground allspice.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of ground cardamom.
- You need of Toppings of choice.
This healthy oatmeal is no-cook and tastes like having your favorite carrot cake for breakfast! Jump Directly to Recipe Carrot Cake overnight oatmeal is a perfect meal prep recipe, because the recipe must be made the night before. Refrigerate overnight and they are ready to go the next morning. These carrot cake overnight oats are one of the easiest breakfasts that even your kids can help you assemble the night before.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats step by step
- Start by grating the carrot into a large bowl. Then add the milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, allspice and cardamom. Stir together until it's all incorporated. Then stir in the raisins, oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), then place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Add whatever toppings sound good and enjoy! I like mine with chopped pecans and hemp seeds. It'll be pretty thick, so if you'd like it thinner, then add a splash of milk until it's your desired consistency..
You can use a mason jar, resealable container or a bowl. These carrot cake overnight oats will give you just that plus all of the delicious flavors of carrot cake! Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are healthy breakfast that tastes just like the favorite dessert. Made with oats and carrots, infused with cozy spices and SUPERFOODS, it's the perfect meal to wake up to. Carrot Cake Overnight Oats The most delicious Carrot Cake Overnight Oats that are healthy too!