Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare of ▪︎3 cups all purpose flour.
- It’s of ▪︎1 cup brown sugar.
- It’s of ▪8 tablespoons margarine (softened).
- It’s of ▪︎1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of ▪︎4 ripe bananas.
- Prepare of ▪︎1 leveled teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of ▪︎2 teaspoons vanilla essence.
- It’s of ▪︎1 Egg.
- It’s of ▪︎Pinch of salt.
- You need of ▪︎oats (optional).
- It’s of Baking time : 40 -45 minutes.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana bread step by step
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees..
- In a bowl smash banana until smooth.
- In a separate bowl add your softened margarine,add sugar and cream together..
- Add the egg and vanilla essence mix all together to create a cream like mixture..
- Pour in milk while mixing and add 1 cup of flour mix then add 2 more cups of flour and baking powder with pinch of salt..
- Add in your smashed bananas and mix in well,add your oat(optional) and fold in the mixture..
- In your loaf pan grease in with butter and pour in your mixture and bake in 190 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.