Spanish omelette with some editions….. Tortilla de patatas or Spanish Omelette is an amazing egg recipe that can be cooked either for guests or yourself, it is a tasty egg recipe which can be. Do give a big like to this recipe in case you liked it, also please do share with maximum friends as possible. I love to read all your comments and.
It is often served at room temperature as a tapa. A cross between a Spanish omelette and a frittata, and all the better for the mix! We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. You can have Spanish omelette with some editions…. using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish omelette with some editions….
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of small onion (sliced rings).
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley or dried.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need of Salt to taste or 1/2 tsp.
- You need of Oil as per need…
Spanish omelette or Spanish tortilla is origin from the Spain food family. The mixture of onions and potatoes that gives a mild sweetener in this dish. In some other countries the same recipe also refer as potato omelette. A single Spanish omelette can share with four friends or family members.
Spanish omelette with some editions…. instructions
- First of all peel,wash and cut the potatoes….. Cut the potato in four pieces length wise…then medium thick slices…not too much thin nor too much thick slices….
- Slice the onion too….first of all fry for 2 to 3 minutes potatoes….not shud b fried or brown then add onion…just sauteed….and then drain out the excess oil and keep aside.
- Now beat eggs and mix all mentioned ingredients…. spring onion, parsley,salt, garlic powder..mix it.
- Now add in potatoes and onions in it and mix well.
- Now take small pan and add 2 to 3 tbs oil…on low flame…add in egg mixture…..and cook for 2 to 3 minutes with covering lid…. don't flip until cook one side completely and egg layer shud be thick so take small pan…
- After 2 to 3 minutes remove from side and bottom then take out in a plain plate and flip it again in a pan and again Cook for more 2 to 3 minutes or until done… check with knife inserting in just like cake…if done take out in a plate.
- Yummmmmm Spanish omelette is ready to serve enjoy with tea or if u want bread then enjoy with bread 😋😁.
Read reviews from world's largest community for readers. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking "Spanish Omelette" as Want to Read Spanish omelette. By Caroline Hire – Food writer. Heat some oil, enough to cover the potatoes, in a large saute pan over medium-low heat.