Banana Caramel Pecan Muffins. Combine bananas and melted butter and stir well to cool down butter. Add remaining wet ingredients except pecans. Combine banana mixture with dry ingredients and mix well by hand.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Cut two of the bananas into pieces and place in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Add the brown sugar and whip on medium high speed for around three minutes or until pretty smooth. You can have Banana Caramel Pecan Muffins using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Caramel Pecan Muffins
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 3 each of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 large of egg, slightly beaten.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of caramel ice cream syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans, coarsely chopped.
How should I bake the Banana Pecan muffins? Lovely flavored Banana Pecan Muffins that will fill you for hours and give you the energy to start your day right. These healthy muffins pack a major protein punch and they are loaded with warm flavors of banana and cinnamon. Chopped pecans add a delicate crunch and pair beautifully with the sweetness from the banana.
Banana Caramel Pecan Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease 12 muffin tin (I use cooking spray)..
- Mix all dry ingredients in medium bowl, set aside..
- Combine bananas and melted butter and stir well to cool down butter. Add remaining wet ingredients except pecans. Mix well by hand..
- Combine banana mixture with dry ingredients and mix well by hand. Fold in pecans..
- Distribute evenly into 12 muffin tin. Bake 25-32 minutes until golden brown and top springs back to touch. Remove muffins immediately by running knife around edges and gently loosening bottom. Serve alone or with butter..
Beat butter and sugar together at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Just the name alone makes my mouth water. I knew as soon as my husband looked up from his first bite that I'd be hard pressed to make banana muffin any other way again. I can't wait to hear how you like them.