Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Best Recipe for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This video will show you How to make perfect chocolate chip banana bread in an easy one bowl method.
Add a cup of chopped nuts to the loaf to give this sweet breakfast favorite a crunchy twist. This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe has been years in the making. I have made plenty of loaves of banana bread but since I started Modern Honey, I have become determined to figure out how to make the best versions of a recipe. You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/3 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 3 of ripened bananas.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 bag of chocolate chips – totally your preference on how much you like.
- It’s of Great add in’s for Banana Bread:.
- You need of walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Prepare of coconut flakes.
- Prepare of sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
- You need of sprinkles (make it festive!).
Hey we are all trying to be the best version of ourselves so why. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! But I will tell you I have officially cracked the banana bread code here.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar and the butter. Use a mixer on low until combined..
- Add eggs and blend..
- Add milk and the bananas and mix for about 1 minute. The batter may look at little lumpy – that's ok!.
- Add the flour and the baking soda and mix until blended. Fold in the chocolate chips..
- Spray 2 loaf pans with non-cook spray and divide the batter. Pour the batter into the two pans..
- Bake for 45 minutes (mine took a little longer, but my ovens are not so great). You should be able to take a knife or a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf and the they should come out clean..
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack for about 30 – 45 minutes. Remove from pan and serve.
- (I serve one and freeze one… wrap in plastic wrap and then with tin foil and freeze).
This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. I absolutely adore banana bread, and ever since posting my recipe for a straight up delicious vegan banana bread, I have been wanting to try it with chocolate chips! And this vegan chocolate chip banana bread tastes as good as it sounds. Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients.