Caramel Cream cheese swirl brownie loaf. Prepare CARAMEL CREAM CHEESE SWIRL: Mix softened cream cheese and HERSHEY'S Caramel Topping in large bowl of mixer fitted with paddle Pipe rows of caramel swirl across brownie batter. Using a wooden pick or knife, pull the caramel swirl away in wisps to create a feathered effect. These rich, moist brownies have a marbled swirl of cream cheese baked into the batter.
Who can resist rich cream cheese marbled through rich fudgy brownies? In these Cream Cheese Brownies, a cheesecake layer is swirled into the brownies. A little bit of Heath Bar and toasted pecans are in there too. You can cook Caramel Cream cheese swirl brownie loaf using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Cream cheese swirl brownie loaf
- It’s 1 box of brownie mix + ingredients on package.
- You need 6 oz of cream cheese softened + 1 teaspoon powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of caramel sauce.
The cheesecake layer will tempt you and the Heath Bars will do you in. These are moist and fudgy brownies. And this is one of my repeat brownie recipes. Peanut butter cheesecake with swirls of caramel topping off a brownie!
Caramel Cream cheese swirl brownie loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Prepare brownie mix as directed and pour into greased loaf pan..
- Top with dollops of the cream cheese mixture and drizzle top with caramel. Use a toothpick and swirl it. Bake 45-55 minutes covering with foil halfway through..
Add sugar, flour, sour cream and vanilla. These Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies are amazing. I'm not sure there's any more delicious combination than fudgey brownies with cream Rich chocolate flavour with cream cheese in every bite…so so good. This brownie recipe is a definite crowd pleaser…serve it with vanilla ice cream or. Then check out this cheesy cranberry loaf.