Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla(optional).
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread instructions
- Firstly,wash your bananas and peel off the skin.
- Use a fork and mash.
- Meanwhile pre heat your oven at 360 then line and butter your loaf pans and set aside.
- Sift your flour,baking powder,baking soda and cinnamon into a bowl and set aside.
- Then measure your sugar and oil into a bowl.
- Use a hand mixer or whisk and beat until it becomes pale.
- Add in your eggs and beat.
- Add in your mashed bananas and continue mixing.
- Alternatively add in your flour and milk in three addition and mix.
- Add in your vanilla at this point and beat.I was out of vanilla making these batch of loaves,so I didn't use it..
- Beat until the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Pour into your greased pans and put into the oven.
- Bake until it becomes brown..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.