Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌. In a medium bowl, whisk the mashed banana and applesauce with the brown sugar, oil, vanilla and agave. Stir in the dry ingredients just until incorporated, then stir in half of the walnuts. These vegan banana muffins are egg and butter free, with the bananas acting as a binder, and create a moist, fluffy muffin.
These banana walnut muffins are rich with spicy cinnamon flavour and sweet banana, combined with crunchy nuts making them beautifully textured and seriously YUM. Being refined sugar free they provide a healthy snack alternative with zero compromise on taste. They are also vegan, egg-free & dairy-free. You can cook Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌
- Prepare 3 of Rip Bananas (mashed).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Almond milk.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Cinimon.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Vegtables oil.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare of Utensils.
- It’s cups of Cupcake.
- Prepare of Cupcake baking pan.
- It’s bowl of Large mixing.
- You need spoon of Mixing.
These are some of the best banana muffins I've ever tasted. Someday, I'm going to write a post on veganizing recipes for baked goods. In a large bowl, mix wet ingredients together, separate from the dry ingredients. I've been regularly making gluten-free, vegan banana muffins lately and just made these today.
Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F. In a separate mixing bowl mash 3 Rip Bananas. In the large mixing bowl add dry ingredients: sugar, cinimon,flour, salt, baking powder. Mix until well combined..
- In the bowl with the mashed banana mix in wet ingredients: almond milk, Vanilla, lemon juice, vegtables oil. Mix until well combined..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over stir. Batter will be a lumpy consistency. Once mixed together fold in Walnuts..
- Line baking pan with cupcake liners and divide batter even among cupcake sleeves..
- Bake for 22-25min or until muffins are golden brown and have visibly risen. Let cool for 15min. Enjoy!.
I used walnut oil and Bobs Red Mill GF all purpose flour as well as Bobs Red Mill Almond Flour for all the meal/flour. They are excellent….the perfect "muffin-top" with toasty walnuts. Next time I'll add chocolate chips. These gorgeous vegan banana muffins are packed with banana flavor and have the perfect high domed top just like a bakery muffin. With some chopped walnuts mixed into the batter and some more on top, these muffins look just as good as they taste.