Fluffy Banana Bread. Mix in the vanilla, sour cream, and bananas. Add the dry ingredients and mix until the flour disappears. Spray a large bread pan with baking spray and pour the batter into the pan.
Mix wet ingredients in medium bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper. You can have Fluffy Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of mashed bananas.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need of 1 pinch salt.
- You need of Raisins (optional).
Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Beat sugar and eggs with a whisk until light and fluffy,. Cream together the shortening, sugar and bananas. Add egg and beat until well blended.
Fluffy Banana Bread step by step
- Add eggs and sugar, mix on high speed until foamy..
- Add mashed bananas into the egg foam and mix on high speed for 1 minute..
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix on low speed until incorporated..
- Add melted butter in the mixture and mix with a spatula until even..
- Coat a baking pan with oil and pour the batter into it..
- Sprinkle raisins on top of the batter and bake at 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes..
Combine dry ingredients and gently stir them into shortening mixture alternately with liquid ingredients. Prepare your loaf pan (or mini loaf pans) with non-stick spray or shortening and then add your banana bread mixture. Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth.