Banana pancake. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can have Banana pancake using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana pancake
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour/maida or wheat flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of banana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s As needed of Honey or maple syrup.
HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. I admit that flipping the pancakes could be tricky. Remember the smaller, the more manageable the pancakes are.
Banana pancake instructions
- Blend bananas well or mash it with fork. I'm blending in a mixer..
- Add 1 tsp cinnamon powder.
- Sugar is optional. Add and blend them well..
- In a bowl, add 1cup flour and a pinch of baking powder (optional)..
- Pour the blended mixture into the bowl..
- Mix all together well..
- Pour the little batter on the dosa tawa..
- Wait till bubbles form..
- It's ready to flip., Cook for 2 more mins on the other side and it's ready..
- Place all the pancakes and add sliced banana, and drizzle honey on top.. add topping according to your choice..
You might need to practice to make banana pancakes like boss. Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash.