Simple Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter.
In a medium bowl, mash the banana with the back of a fork. Add in the eggs and vanilla, and whisk in. Add in the baking powder, mix together. You can have Simple Banana Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Banana Pancakes
- It’s 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 of large banana.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- You need to taste of chocolate chips.
Last weekend we conducted a word association survey to decide which basic and necessary pancake recipe to run. As it turns out, just as many people want the best recipe for banana pancakes as they do for blueberry. Making banana pancakes is about as easy as adding sliced bananas to our perfect pancake batter. Mix flour, walnuts, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl; make a well in the center.
Simple Banana Pancakes step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, add your banana. Mash well with a whisk or fork..
- Add your sugar, flour, and vanilla extract to the banana mixture. Stir well until a thick batter consistency is achieved. If you find your batter to be too thick, add a bit of water to smooth it out..
- Heat a large frying pan on medium to high heat..
- Add a large dollop of batter into the pan, and flip when the surface begins to bubble. Repeat until you’ve used up all your batter..
- Top with maple syrup and chocolate chips to taste..
There should be chunks of bananas to make fluffy pancakes. Pour wet mixture into mashed bananas and stir to combine. Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay.