BBQ Smoked Chicken Wings.
You can have BBQ Smoked Chicken Wings using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Smoked Chicken Wings
- You need 50 ml of Olive oil -.
- Prepare 50 grams of Ketchup -.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Honey -.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Tamarind extract -.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Lemon zest -.
- Prepare 5 tbsps of Lemon juice -.
- You need 5 grams of Salt -.
- You need 3 grams of White pepper powder -.
- It’s 1 tspn of Dijon mustard -.
- You need 1/2 of Onion onion Puree -.
- It’s 3 tbsps of Garlic paste -.
- Prepare 2 nos of Bay leaf -.
- Prepare 4 – 5 of Cinnamon small – sticks.
- Prepare 4 – 5 of Cloves -.
- You need 500 grams of Chicken wings.
BBQ Smoked Chicken Wings instructions
- Mix all ingredients for marinade and allow to stand for 20 odd minutes.
- Wash clean and pat dry chicken wings, and rub well into the marinade..
- Leave for about 3 to 4 hours or overnight in a chiller. .
- 40 minutes before serving, place the wings in a tray and roast in pre heated oven at 175 C for 15 to 18 minutes..
- Remove, in the tray place a piece of burning coal over a piece of aluminium foil and as it begins to burn, pour some oil on it and cover the tray with aluminium foil, securing tightly to not let the coal smoke escape for about 15 minutes and serve piping hot, Smoked BBQ Chicken Wings !.