Eggless Banana bread. The Eggless Banana Bread is done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Because we don't use toothpicks regularly at home, a cake tester has become an indispensable tool. It's also handy to check anything – including vegetables, and meats.
Stir the butter or margarine, vanilla extract and applesauce into the bananas. The series of eggless recipes continues to grow! Today is the turn for the BEST Eggless Banana Bread. You can have Eggless Banana bread using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of large banana (well mashed).
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
At first, when Vicky, my daughter, was diagnosed with egg allergy, I felt a little worried. My biggest concern was the thought of all the limitations this allergy would bring to her everyday life. Take dry ingredients (all purpose flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt) in a bowl This eggless banana bread recipe has such simple ingredients that you probably have on-hand. It calls for: butter, sugar, honey, applesauce, flour, baking soda, and bananas.
Eggless Banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°c..
- Line a tin with baking parchment..
- In a small bowl whisk flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt..
- In a large bowl whisk together the clarified butter and sugar, than add mashed banana and vanilla extract..
- Add flour mixture, chopped walnuts and chocolate chips into the wet mix. Mix batter gently until combine..
- Pour the batter into prepare loaf tin.Top with walnut and choco chips..
- Bake at 180°c for 35 to 40 mins or until tester comes out clean..
- Cool in tin for at least 30 mins..
- Serve sliced ♥️. Happy cooking!.
Optional ingredients include wheat germ (so healthy if you have it), and crunchy nuts. My banana bread no eggs has pecans for crunch, but that part is entirely up to you. making banana bread batter Take sliced bananas and sugar in a mixing bowl. Mash the bananas well or puree them with a hand blender. Now add the oil, vanilla, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder to the banana and mix well. Step Five: Bake the Eggless Banana Bread.