Banana Bread Porridge. This oatmeal bowl has all the great flavors of banana bread but comes together in about five minutes. This breakfast oatmeal bowl has all the great flavors of banana bread but comes together in about five minutes. Slice remaining banana half and garnish porridge along with toasted walnuts, raisins and a drizzle of honey.
You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. Paleo Porridge is a hearty, gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free porridge that's a delicious breakfast The topping options are endless, but caramelized bananas are always fun for a weekend splurge. SayfalarİşletmelerAlışveriş ve PerakendePerakende Satış ŞirketigoopVideolarBanana Bread Porridge Bowl Recipe. You can have Banana Bread Porridge using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Porridge
- Prepare 40 g of porridge oats.
- Prepare 180 ml of milk/water.
- It’s of Semi-skimmed or dairy free (Almond works well).
- It’s 1 of large banana: ½ mashed and ½ sliced (if want caramelised bananas).
- Prepare 2 tsp of maple syrup/honey.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Small handful of chopped almonds.
- Prepare of To serve.
- You need of Small handful toasted flaked almonds.
- It’s of Caramelized bananas.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Un porridge (végétalien) façon banana bread avec des flocons d'avoine et de sarrasin, de la banane, du chocolat concassé (ou des pépites) et de la cannelle, un délicieux petit-déjeuner rassasiant et. Un porridge (végétalien) façon banana bread avec des flocons d'avoine et de sarrasin, de la banane, du chocolat concassé (ou des pépites) et de la cannelle, un délicieux petit-déjeuner rassasiant et. Full of slow-release carbs, porridge is one of the best ways to start the day, but let's face it – it doesn't taste of much.
Banana Bread Porridge step by step
- Heat the oats, milk/water, mashed banana, chopped almonds, cinnamon and vanilla in a saucepan over a medium-low heat..
- Cook for 5 minutes until the oats are cooked and the texture is as desired (add more milk if you want it thinner)..
- Whilst the porridge is cooking, cook the caramelised bananas. In a non-stick frying pan, place the sliced bananas and cover with the maple syrup. Cook over a medium heat, flipping gently occasionally, until golden brown and soft..
- Pour into a bowl and serve with the toasted flaked almonds and a dash of honey/maple syrup if desired..
Add flour and salt to grated bananas and mix well. Beat mixture with fork while adding water until smooth. Sweeten to taste and add nutmeg and vanilla. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. This banana bread was really good!